I guess you all remember actress Angela
Okorie who was accused of theft in South
Africa? She had accused Muma Gee's
husband, Prince Eke of being part of those
who set her up. But the guy has decided to
open up on all that happened between
them. And the guy who arrested her of
stealing his money has also revealed that
Angela, a married actress, is his lover and
she was "with him" in his room. Messy
revelations:
Prince Eke and the secret lover, identified as
Prosper Tchidi, has sent out mails disclosing
that Actress Angela indeed stole Prosper's
money after Angela moved into his house when
she arrived South Africa.
"Mid last month, Angela Okorie called me to
help her shoot a movie in South Africa. My wife
(Muma Gee) was due to give birth but because
of the respect I have for her, I agreed to do
the movie. It was her own movie called Ada
Abakaliki but she also wanted me to act in
another movie being produced by a guy named
Ikenna in South Africa which she was also
supposed to feature in. It was her movie and
she was the one inviting me to South Africa so
yes she's supposed to pay for my flight and
accommodation because I had no other reason
to be there.
We arrived South Africa on Monday. She
wanted me to stay with her friend but I told
her I would rather stay in a hotel that I wasn't
comfortable staying in someone's house. She
put me in one hotel but I didn't like the place.
She paid for a guest house and she asked me
to stay with her there but I refused, telling her
that she's a married woman and I am a
married man, that I wasn't comfortable staying
with her...
I eventually paid to stay at City Lodge but later
she called me and told me to come and stay at
the guest house she paid for, that she would
move out.
When I went to her hotel, she introduced me
to a guy named Prosper who I'd never met
before. She introduced him to me as her boo.
She told me I could stay at the guest house,
that she would move in with Prosper. She told
the magazine she moved in with a friend name
NK. That's a lie. There's no friend named NK.
Angela moved in with Prosper who has a two-
bedroom flat and a roommate who is Tanzanian
and not Angela's friend. Angela lived with
Prosper for nine days.
Anyway, eventually Angela told me she was no
longer doing the Ikenna movie. But we
continued shooting her own movie. Some days
later, I saw Angela and Prosper kissing and I
was very shocked because I know she's
married. I confronted Prosper and told him he
was messing with a married woman. Prosper
told me Angela had claimed she was estranged
from her husband, I told Prosper that was a lie
because I know she's still very much married.
When Prosper questioned Angela about what I
said they began to have problems. She became
angry with me for telling Prosper she was still
very much married.
On the day of the alleged theft, we had
finished shooting for the day and I wanted to
have a shave. I told Prosper to take me to a
barbing salon. Angela said she wasn't going to
the salon that she wants to go home. About 30
minutes later, Prosper told me he just received
a text message from Angela that she was
leaving his house. When Prosper eventually got
home, he called me to say Angela had stolen
his money, $3,200 and he had been calling her
and she was not picking.
I tried calling Angela but she also didn't pick
my calls. Prosper managed to track her down
and she was traced to Hilton Hotel in Sandton.
He went there around 2am with police officers
to have her arrested. Angela was there with
another man named Daniel. This is a girl who
told me she couldn't afford to pay for hotel
and wanted me squatting with friends, all of a
sudden she could afford to pay for a room at
Hilton Hotel.
The guy they met in her room returned 10,000
rands to Prosper and signed an affidavit. I
don't know if she took the money but why sign
an affidavit to return it?
Angela was taken to Sandton police station,
from there she was transferred to Honey Due
police station where she was found guilty, and
finally transferred to Ranburg police station
where she slept in a cell.
I, Prince Eke bailed her and stood as surety and
the first statement she made after she came
out was that I sold her out. That I didn't tell
her Prosper was coming with police. Angela was
charged to court, she went to court on
Tuesday. It was the court that granted her bail.
I can send you her charge number. Saying
Prosper set her up to take money from her is
not true. She introduced him to me as her boo
and never said he was harassing her s*x. It
was strange to read all that. Besides Prosper
drives a Mercedes Benz E360 and he's a well
known rap artist."
And Here's What The Secret Lover, Prosper
Tchidi's Had To Say:
That I tried to r*pe her or was begging her for
s*x is laughable. I knew she was coming to
South Africa. I promised to help her when she
got here. She and Prince Eke arrived on
Monday morning, I saw them in the evening
and Prince was complaining that he didn't like
where he was staying. So Angela and I agreed
that she would move out of the guest house
and move in with me so Prince Eke could move
into the guest house. She left the place and
moved in with me on Wednesday. She said she
moved in with her friend named NK. There's
no such person. I have a roommate, a young
girl that I am helping, who is like a family
friend. She didn't know Angela until she moved
in with me. She lied about moving into a
friend's house. She moved into my house. We
were lovers. Please quote me.
When Prince Eke confronted me and said I was
messing around with a married woman, I was
quite surprised because Angela told me she
was estranged from her husband. After I heard
she was married, I distanced myself from her
and we began to have issues in the house. She
started to give me attitude and also Prince Eke
because he had told me she was married.
About the money, after we finished shooting
that Saturday, I took Prince Eke to a Barber's
salon to get a hair cut. Angela said she wanted
to go home. Later she called me to say she was
leaving my house. We had quarreled that
morning but she didn't tell me she would be
leaving. She was supposed to stay at mine until
she leaves South Africa.
When I got home I asked my roommate if
she'd seen Angela and she said Angela had left
the house in a hurry with her things, that
someone had been waiting for her outside the
house. I checked the cameras in the premises
and saw that she'd left in a hurry. I went to
my room and searched for my money and saw
it was gone. I called her for several hours but
she didn't pick, so I went to the police. We
were able to trace her to Hilton hotel. She and
the guy with her were both arrested and it was
the guy that signed the affidavit. Why would I
set her up? I am a rap artist and producer in
South Africa. My stage name is P-Skrilla.

0 Yorumlar