
I Don't Know How She Does It
Oh god where do I start with how awful this was? On the one hand, it raised a lot of feminist questions and some serious issues about working single mothers. But the film failed to deal with any of them. It glossed over everything in only the way that something starring Carrie Bradshaw could do.
It felt like an hour and a half of propaganda for being a mother. It was awful. I could not have been less interested. Oh and I fail to see how the beautiful assistant suddenly changes her mind about not wanting a child and wanting a career after she magically out of the blue gets pregnant (with no mention of any male character at all) - oh wait, I forgot to mention the really really fake relationship between James Bond and Carrie Bradshaw.
Incase your wondering why I am referring to Carrie Bradshaw? To me, you do not put Sarah Jessica Parker in New York and make her have dinner with someone who is not Mr Big. You just dont. Let's be honest.

0 Yorumlar