While I try to have a good skincare routine - there are nights where I am just too tired to cleanse, tone, scrub and generally spend about an hour removing my make-up.
I try not to sleep in it because I wear so much for work that it could be really damaging if I did that. So I am loving wipes for those occasions.
I used to buy expensive wipes and swear by them but recently - I've been using these. Tea tree oil wipes from Pennys. I have to say I am really happy with them. The tea tree oil - as per usual - can be a little drying but thats great if you suffer from oily skin or spots. The oil dries them out and heals them quicker! I would suggest that you don't use these with dry skin as it can be a little too much and you throw on a good moisturiser with them to counter act the drying!
But they are seriously good. Not to mention that they are €1.50 for two packs! Not too bad!

0 Yorumlar