https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_dqfcvTZik
"SEE ALL OF THE SPRING 2020 AD CAMPAIGNS HERE"
"Browse them all as they're rolled out."
" How does the fashion industry heat things up when the weather outside is frightful? It releases cheery spring ad campaigns featuring models dressed in light, breezy, often pastel layers posing in the desert or some other sun-drenched locale...."
I'm always inspired by ad campaigns. Especially the provocative and bold ones. Nowadays Ad Campaigns HAVE to pop out...in the name of Instagram. If you are in social media you will know how influential it is... so be it the clothes, the subject or model(s), or the aesthetic and colours, the ad must pop out! I have an account that shares all my favourites. I try to visit all who I follow but there are some that make me smile, just harder. They keep me inspired and in touch with the world I love so much...the world of fashion.
My favourites from the 55 posted. Remember to check the link at the end for the who, what and what!?
https://fashionista.com/2020/01/spring-2020-ad-campaigns ...find your favourites.
CHEERS!
“Every time a message seems to grab us, and we think, ‘I just might try it,’ we are at the nexus of choice and persuasion that is advertising.” – Andrew Hacker
hilarious...
CHEERS!
“Every time a message seems to grab us, and we think, ‘I just might try it,’ we are at the nexus of choice and persuasion that is advertising.” – Andrew Hacker










































0 Yorumlar