
The SBS entertainment program "Running Man", which aired on Saturday afternoon, was featured in the "Punter vs. the Man: The Faceless Stolen King" race special, starring actor Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee, the lead characters in the film "Stolen" (director Park Jung-bae), as guests.
When Lee Je-hoon asked if he had a team member he wanted with him, he pointed to Kim Jong-guk, who said, "I was next to him and I skipped."
Lee Je-hoon hesitated when he asked her to choose the female member, Jean So-min, and Song Ji-hyo. At this time, Jean So-min laughed, saying, "I am really nervous, but I am good at this." But Lee Je-hoon's choice was Song Ji-hyo. Jeon So-min said, "I am sorry" to Lee Je-hoon, "I am actually good at Tak Jae-hoon," and made the scene into a laughing sea.
Jeon So-min, who turned down Lee Je-hoon, but added a loud sigh when Im Won-hee picked his name.

0 Yorumlar