Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'singergain' dropout Crayon Pop Park Choi "Happiness to Take Without Cheering and Encouragement"

[Seoul = NewSys] reporter Kang Jin-ah = Crayon Pop Park Choi expressed his feelings of finishing the broadcast by dropping out of JTBC singergain - unknown singer.Park Choi wrote on his SNS on the 26th, It is Park Choi, the 59th singer of singergain, and wrote with a picture of No. 59.Park Choi said, I was greeted with singergain, which started last summers preliminary round, so I was worried about fear and worry before the challenge. However, I wanted to concentrate more on the love and gratitude I received from the many experiences I had after my debut with Crayon Pop.I think it was the time when I poured all my energy and passion into that idea. I am so grateful and happy to receive such heartfelt Cheering and encouragement without a desire, he said. I think that alone has achieved more valuable results than anything else.I am really grateful to all those who have given me courage and helped me. I will try to hold the hope gained through singergain in my hand and make up another exciting thing, he added. Please join me with the name Park Choi in the future.Park Choi has been steadily growing with his singing ability by appearing as a 59th singer in singergain.In singergain broadcast on the 25th, the 33rd singer Yumis Star was selected in the loser resurrection with the last ticket of TOP 10, but it was not able to reach the final TOP 10.Park Choi, who runs YouTube channel Park Choi City and is also a YouTuber, will continue to meet the public through various activities.Empathy Media Newsis

[Seoul = NewSys] reporter Kang Jin-ah = 'Crayon Pop' Park Choi expressed his feelings of finishing the broadcast by dropping out of JTBC 'singergain - unknown singer'.

Park Choi wrote on his SNS on the 26th, "It is Park Choi, the 59th singer of 'singergain'," and wrote with a picture of No. 59.

Park Choi said, "I was greeted with 'singergain', which started last summer's preliminary round, so I was worried about fear and worry before the challenge. However, I wanted to concentrate more on the love and gratitude I received from the many experiences I had after my debut with Crayon Pop. I think it was the time when I poured all my energy and passion into that idea. "

"I am so grateful and happy to receive such heartfelt Cheering and encouragement without a desire," he said. "I think that alone has achieved more valuable results than anything else. I am really grateful to all those who have given me courage and helped me. "

"I will try to hold the hope gained through 'singergain' in my hand and make up another exciting thing," he added. "Please join me with the name 'Park Choi' in the future."

Park Choi has been steadily growing with his singing ability by appearing as a 59th singer in 'singergain'. In 'singergain' broadcast on the 25th, the 33rd singer Yumi's 'Star' was selected in the loser resurrection with the last ticket of TOP 10, but it was not able to reach the final TOP 10.

Park Choi, who runs YouTube channel 'Park Choi City' and is also a YouTuber, will continue to meet the public through various activities.

Empathy Media Newsis

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar