Yeo Bae Kook Dae-js showed off her Fun sense.
On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 26th, 'Running League New Draft' race was held with women's volleyball national players.
On the day of the show, the players had an appeal time to receive a higher Salary, and the director and the director re-corrected the Salary, which was first set, and presented it to the players.
At this time, however, Kim Jong Kook surprised everyone by cutting Kim Yeon Kyung's Salary. Kim Yeon-kyung chose the director, not the director, and said, "I want to bring 30,000 won here with Yang Se-chan." He also cut Salary for his colleagues.
However, Kim Yeon-kyung laughed at the back end of his head, saying, "Do you cut it or cut it? Do you cut my money?"
Kim Jong-kook could not hide his smile at Song Ji-hyo's appeal. Yoo Jae-seok firmly refused Song Ji-hyo, who made a mistake and asked for another chance.
However, Kim Jong Kook laughed and said, "I have not hit my hand yet, so I will do it again." In the end, Song Ji-hyo concluded a contract with the chief. Kim Hee-jin of the Hung-Kwan team finished with the best Salary.
The second Salary Movie - The two teams before the start of the Negotiation, the female athletes showed off the fun sense that they had hidden. I quickly immersed myself in the situation drama and even unintentional gag.
It was a game played in the entertainment industry, but it was not able to hide the desire to win. It was a struggle for victory, and the team member who made the mistake immediately punished and laughed.
Kim did not speak because of the rule that should not be said honorably. But his expression was richer than a hundred words. Yoo Jae-seok said, "I talk about everything with my expression." He read the heart of Kim Yeon-kyung, who is full of bread.

0 Yorumlar