I was away last week, on a short trip to the beautiful state of Arizona. My husband and I enjoyed visiting our family members that live there, and we were especially excited to meet our niece and nephew-in-law's twin babies for the first time. (All photo collages will increase in size for easier viewing if clicked on)
We also enjoyed a day visiting the very scenic Superstition Mountains and the Goldfield Ghost Town, which is a replica of an 1890's gold mining town.
We also attended a beautiful moonlit, outdoor wedding and reception. Everything was so perfect! We were happy to share this happy occasion, and we wish the new couple much love and happiness.
We are back in Colorado, where autumn colors have faded and the mountains await their mantles of heavy snow. Ski resorts have opened for the season with the aid of man-made snow, but on the Front Range, the weather has remained mild during the day and frosty at night.
I've already begun shopping and preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday--how about you? I host every year and make all the usual favorites. Busy times are ahead--the best times of the year!
I'm linking this post to the following blog events:
Amaze Me Monday, Mosaic Monday, All Seasons, Blue Monday, Through My Lens Monday, Inspiration Monday, Blogging Grandmothers, You Are the Star Blog Hop, Good Random Fun, Nature Notes, Grand Social, Photo Tunes, Happiness Is Homemade Tuesday Talk, Tuesday Treasures, Our World Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, Oh My Heartsie Girl's Wonderful Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Share Your Cup Thursday,Little Things Thursday, No Rules Blog Linky, Travel Photo Thursday, Thankful Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Friendship Fridays, Friday Photo Journal, Skywatch Friday, Sweet Inspiration, Weekend Travel Inspiration, Pink Saturday, Over the Moon, Happiness Is Homemade
Thank you blog hosts!





0 Yorumlar