Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cookies, Gifts & A Finished Quilt


I was looking for 
a different kind of cookie to bake
and when I didn't find what I wanted
I decided to create my own. 


The biggest surprise was . . .


They turned out good, LOL

Actually I created this recipe last year,
but decided to share it today :)


This lovely handmade card
and gift was a surprise in our mailbox
the other day.

Thank you, Marilyn of
Pink Paper Cottage
You are so sweet and the note 
you wrote inside touched our hearts.

Visit Marilyn's blog here: 


Remember the quilt that I was working on.


It's done and on the bed :)



Now, I'm on to making a new one :)

Well, that's my post today.
Thank you all for stopping by,
please leave a comment so I know
you were here.

Thank you for your prayers.
They mean more than you'll ever know :)

Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar