Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lazy day; a prescription for happiness in an otherwise busy world.

Ah I am sighing and breathing in deeply yogic restoring breaths of fresh air.
Soothing simple comforts...
I took Mother to the Doctor today...he thinks she might have COPD.
Google that and you will not sleep!
Puffers, X-rays, Pulmonary diagnostic tests...


I need a pedicure!
a day of rest
and some OPI
Be a Dahlia Won't You?



blue skies
the tall acacia tree blowing in the breeze
the scent of the honeysuckle overhead wafts my way
as I sip a warm mug of tea 
and give myself some time to be still
and be grateful


to soak in natural beauty


to dream...
en Francais!


get inspired
en Anglais...


to marvel
(the Cerinthe Major is in bloom!)

Cocooning at home 
is such luxury
it's a gift.

Guests are arriving...


simple fare


Crackers


not quite the 100 mile diet!


Canadian OKA cheese
Okanagan cherries
Bath UK crackers
a glass of wine
and 
some great conversation



Thank you for stopping by for some quiet moments 
listening to the Westminster clock as it gently tick tocks...
in The Humble Bungalow.

Mother has  had a few tests
and we are on stand by...
I hope that she passes....

if she does not
we will face the day with bravery
and only share with the intimate circle...
you know who you are...

and fingers crossed she will be fine!

Tomorrow is another day....



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar