Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TCM Event Series: Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein

I had a day off and finally some time to watch a horror movie!  What did I chose?  Hellraiser 3!  I forgot I watched and wrote about it 2 short years ago.  I looked back at my post and realized I was going to write the exact same thing this time, with more emphasis on the awesomeness of shoulder pads.  I will spare you all and instead share this awesome info: On October 24th, as part of TCM"s Event Series, theatres everywhere will be showing a double feature of Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein.  It is a Halloween dream come true!


Tickets are already available.  Check it out at:
 http://www.fathomevents.com/classics/event/tcmfrankensteins.aspx?d=10/24/2012



They are also playing The Birds and To Kill a Mockingbird.  Thank you TCM for giving us all a chance to see these classics up on the big screen!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar