It’s May already WOW ! were does the time go . Leila has gone back now and all is quiet again . Our youngest son Jamie’s birthday is on Monday and I was just saying to Papa yesterday that its been a while since we have seen them as well . Well lo and behold I got an e-mail from David our oldest son saying they are coming down this weekend WOOHOO ! We cant wait to see them and Miggy just loves visitors ! Hope the weather will be nice for when they are here ! It’s to bad they all couldn’t visit the same weekend they haven't seen each other for some time either ! Oh well gota get visits in while ya can !
Today is cloudy and rainy but warm so far , they said it is to be sunny this afternoon , hope the sun can burn all this cloud off !
Slowly started putting my garden ornaments out !
I will hopefully be getting my hands dirty this weekend planting some of my flowers !
Until next time hope you all have a great day !
Country Gal

0 Yorumlar