At first, I created each Archetype as a Novice level Savage Worlds character, complete with buying their items. This was all well and good, but the more I looked at them, the more they didn't seem right. I had always liked the abstract Wealth Levels and weapon choices that Feng Shui employed. It left all of the bookkeeping and gear crunching at the door and told you, "You're a Working Stiff. You've probably got a car and an apartment. You get three guns. Let's kick some ass." That was the first thing to be grafted on.
I also felt that the same Novice layout was making each Archetype look a little samey: not many Edges and too few Skill points to really make the character your own. So I decided to boost the level of each Archetype to Seasoned, which enabled for a lot more room for customization. Different Archetypes could put their Advances into Edges, Attributes or Skills as I saw fit. It gave me much more leeway in building these Savage Worlds characters like their Feng Shui counterparts. Take a look:
Everyman Hero
Agility d6
Smarts d6
Spirit d6
Strength d6
Vigor d6
+1 more
Charisma: 0
Speed: 30ft.
Parry: 5
Toughness: 5
Driving d6
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Classic Cars) d6
Knowledge (Sports) d6
Notice d6
Repair d4
Shooting d4
Streetwise d4
+3 more
Hindrances
- Heroic (Major): Character always helps those in need
Edges
- Combat Reflexes: +2 to recover from being Shaken
- Improvisational Fighter: +1 to hit and damage with improvisational weapons
- Lucky: +1 extra Bennie
- Quick: Discard draw of 5 or less for new card
Wealth Level: Working Stiff

0 Yorumlar