Ok, finally got my second faction for Infinity underway. A Yu Jing Sectorial, the Japanese!
Where as my Nomads are tricksters and camo loving vagabonds, the Japanese are a fast aggressive force comprising of Samurai, Ninjas and Bikes. Choosing to go Sectorial this time I am limited to certain units (the Japanese ones...), but I get access to link teams.
I had a few options here, but chose the Haramaki who are “youngsters eager for glory and prestige who follow the path of the Samurai for the wrong reasons.”. Which is superb, and I really love the models too. These guys are pricy though, so I opted for the minimum link team size of 3, which is enough to give them a buff in the reactive phase. Hence the missile launcher, heh heh.
Color wise, I tossed around several ideas but kept coming back to the classic red, white and black. But unlike my Nomads I will be using these colors in varying ways. The Ninjas will be primarily crimson red, the noble Domaru white, and the reckless Aragoto bikers will be black. For the Haramaki I switched the studio theme and went for a different red, with sparks of icy white and blue detail.
Much like my Nomads these are just above table top standard, choosing to 'get them done' rather than spend hours with layer upon layer of highlights.
Hope you guys like em anyways, more from the JSA soon. I'm thinking bikes...





0 Yorumlar