Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Railguns from Paulson Games, Painted This Time

A couple of you asked to see the Paulson Railguns painted so I whipped up a rather speedy paint-job. It was actually rather fun doing some speed painting. I completed in about 15 minutes. As you can see, nothing ground-breaking about the paint-job but I really like how they look. I need to clean up the paint job on the Battlesuit as it's a rather old model, I think one of the first things I did for my Tau Cadre. Well, enough waffling.


Looks like Paulson is back from vacation. Bear in mind that Paulson is probably just a bloke in a basement, but man, is he one talented bloke. I love his designs. And his missile launchers are back in stock!

One added bonus I forgot to mention about these shorter railguns, they fit better in army transport foam and such. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar